Technical Career Institutes (TCI): College of Technology
- Updated the library site to reflect new resources
- Planned and carried out the creation of several pathfinders using LibGuides
- Weeded information technology related works in the library collection
- Provided patrons with reference assistance
- Troubleshooted technology related issues
Joseph Lanzetta School/ Emily Dickinson School/ The Beacon School, New York, N.Y.
- Provided faculty and students with small group and one-on-one bibliographic instruction on using the library’s physical and digital resources
- Developed outreach materials to promote library programs and resources
- Collaborated with classroom teachers to create lesson plans that help students develop information literacy skills while supporting the New York State Learning Standards
- Maintained inventory and tracking for support equipment including laptops, flash drives, and digital cameras
- Helped with collection development based on students’ reading levels and curricular needs
- Cataloged newly acquired resources using AACR2R standards
- Served as library’s network administrator
Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- Planned and facilitated the migration of over 1800 unique proprietary content items to a home-grown CMS
- Ensured the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of over 2000 marketing related proprietary resources
- Conducted risk assessment to identify possible security/information use violations by over 1000 unique users
- Implemented policies to ensure protection of information transmitted to the organization and from the organization to the World Wide Web and other communication nodes
- Serve as principal point of contact for resolving customer questions and problems concerning Information Technology automation systems, password violations & similar issues
- Analyzed members usage reports to determine how to best serve patrons
- Facilitated periodical usability tests to help ensure user needs are being met
New York City Tolerance Center – Simon Wiesenthal Center, New York, N.Y.
- Conduct research to gather statistical data on topics ranging from violent crime rates to census data.
- Develop and evaluate tolerance curriculum exploring prejudice, diversity, tolerance, and cooperation in the workplace and in the community
- Conduct sensitivity training for various groups ranging from law enforcement officials to high school students
Creative Response to Conflict, Nyack, N.Y.
- Facilitate workshops on topics such as conflict resolution and mediation, bullying, and bias awareness
Harlem Community Justice Center (HCJC), New York, N.Y.
- Directed meetings with stakeholders to determine scope and define design parameters of the project.
- Constructed a standard web template using HTML for the YFN web page to ensure high levels of efficiency consistent with current standards and trends (http://www.harlemyfn.org)
- Developed plans and strategies with administrative staff for improving the user interface
- Regularly updated site with data, documents, and images to reflect most current information
Community Memorial Health Center, South Hill, V.A.
- Managed information systems network for over 700 hospital employees
- Provided services including, systems configuration & troubleshooting, customer assistance and training to staff
- Installed wireless access points throughout the facility
- Ensured optimal performance of the equipment and systems
- Provided help desk support for an average of 65 employees daily